La Popartiserie is a workshop made for and by artists, an exhibition and sales room. Its site offers a warm and original space which guarantees a successful combination of what is useful and pleasent at the same time. Indeed, you can savor a glass of champagne or a glass of wine while discovering contemporary artists from the street art and recup’art movement.
Only one year after its creation, La Popartiserie became an essential cultural site of Strasbourg which never ceases to charm and amaze the public. Constantly in wonder of new ideas and creations, the gallery collaborates with the city of Strasbourg on numerous events (the next being the First festival of street art in Strasbourg).
- A temporary exhibition every two months withreknown nowadays artists (see Exhibits)
- A short exhibition every fifteen days with the work of a young talented local artist (see Expo flash)
- At least one weekly concert (see Concerts)
- A store with different unusual items, either « recup’art » items or accessories made in collaboration with our artists (see our e-shop)
- The possibility to have a drink from 2pm till 10 pm from tuesday to saturday (see our menu)
- A most charming and astounding space which can be privatised for your events (see privatization)
MOST OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS
In Strasbourg, our site is ideally situated between the cathedral and the touristic area of the Petite France, at n° 3 of the rue de l’Ail street. There is two tramway stops nearby: Portes de l’hôpital and Langtross Grandrue. If you are close to the Saint-Thomas Church, you are welcome to visit us during your walk.
We offer a selection of champagne and local wine, artisanal beer and a large choice of soft drinks (juice, coffee, chocolate, milkshake…).
Check our menu